Tuesday 4 June 2013

Time away


I do apologize for the time which I have not been posting on here, I have been caught up with a lot of things recently and needed to focus on other aspects of my life. I am pleased to say that I have finished/ other things have quieted down and I am going to be posting again about the news about and the general working of the railway.  I am going to fill you in over the next few days of the major railway news in the last 3 months which I have been away. Hopefully you continue to read the blog, Find it interesting, Feel informed about the day to day working of the railway and hopefully see a different side to the railway than to just delays and complaints.

Thank you for your brilliant support of the blog and I do hope you keep reading.

^TB

No comments:

Post a Comment